viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017

Peace

Picture this: watching the sun set in the ocean, or taking a boat to the beautiful beach of Palmilla, or simply enjoying a nice coffee while seeing the luxurious yachts.
Whatever you choose to imagine, I bet the feeling that flooded your mind was peace. This is how I feel whenever I see this picture. The beautiful Marina in Casa de Campo is a chill place to go on the weekends but also a place where you are certain to start an adventure.
La Marina is located where the Rio Chavon meets the Caribbean Sea in the east coast of the Dominican Republic, inside the private luxurious villa complex Casa de Campo, in La Romana.

When I see this picture the smell of the ocean comes to my mind, and warmth fills my thoughts.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario